Monday, December 6, 2010

phinda in pictures ♥

Adrian and my room at Forest Lodge

swimming in the pool

sitting at lunch



inside our room



on a walk with our game ranger
female lion
Had the best weekend ever this past weekend at Phinda game reserve, 3 hours from Durban. Adrian and I drove up early on Friday morning. No words can describe my weekend away. Was amazing. I ate far to much- the food was amazing.. had 3 course meals for every meal and such yummy tea treats. After our morning game drive on Sunday we had breakfast then left.
We saw amazing game (thanks to our ranger Benson and tracker Mlou)
What we saw:
-female lions eating a baby impala
-lions mating
-elephant
-cheetah
-leopard
-rhino
-the small five
-baby everything (giraffe, impala, elephant, zebra..)
Wish I didnt have to leave! Hopefully we be back at Phinda sooner than I think
X

No comments:

Post a Comment