Friday, June 17, 2011

ON MY WISH LIST: The Corinthia Hotel, London

I have decided to add another weekly blog post to my blog, and have decided to call it 'Wish List'. I will be posting places I would love to visit, Hotel's I would to like to stay in, Clothes I dream to own and anything along those lines I hope of one day experiencing.. (everyone should dream, right?!)






Since my obsession with London is so obvious,(any excuse to go there, and all my savings are spent on quick holiday shoppings spree's to London) I am always researching new hotel's to stay in and holiday packages, I stumbled across the amazing Corinthia Hotel in Whitehall Place. Not only is it perfectly situated but it's breath taking too! Just off Trafalgar Square, The Corinthia Hotel over looks River Thames and is walking distance from Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, The National Gallary and Tate Modern. Many of the beautiful suites and room's view over these stunning London landmarks. If the pictures are anything to go by, I might have to start saving up now. Hotel Corinthia, hopefully I shall be visiting you very soon.



{The Reception area}



{The Northall Restaurant}


{Massimo Restaurant}


{Alternate View of Massimo Restaurant}


{Bassoon Bar}


{The Garrett Suite}


{The Winston Churchill Suite}


{The Frederick Simms Suite}


{The Trafalgar Suite}


{The Northumberland Suite, my favourite!}


{The Royal Suite}


{A Standard Superior King Room}

IMAGES COURTESAY OF THE CORINTHIAS HOTEL

No comments:

Post a Comment