Sunday, June 19, 2011

10 things that made me smile this week




1. Thursday's Public Holiday- Hope everyone had a happy Youth Day


2. The look on my maid's son's face when I bought him the cute Springbok bokkie tracksuit's from woolworths


3. X-Men first Class. Im now obsessed with X-Men, and want Raven's powers.


4. The Porter Estate Produce market, went there on Saturday for the first time. If you haven't been, you should go. So nice.


5. Fli Bead's Launch on Thursday.


6. The Eclipse on Wednesday night.


7. Dinner at Constansia Uitsig, It's one of my favourite restaurant's in Cape Town and every time I go there, it makes you want to go back.


8. MILKA chocolate. My boyfriend's dad got back today from oversea's with slabs for me :)


9. Fish Hoek this morning, it's such a nice little town.


10. Yummy carrot cake from Tasha's this afternoon.




Hope you all spoilt your Dad's today!


Happy Father's Day.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment