Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WISHLIST: my Gourmet dream

One of the things I dream about is owning a gourmet food shop/cafe. I know the food business is really HARD but it's something I always dream about getting into. I love thinking about what my little place would look like. There are so many gourmet food shop's out there in the world and we have a few in Cape Town that I love going too. Hopefully one day I'll have my own.



{The Capital Kitchen in Melbourne, Australia}



{I love all the open shelving}



{and, how divine is the marble counter?}



{Mario Batali's Eataly in New York}




{Joan's on Third in Los Angeles}




{Joan's reminds me of our local Melissa's with freshly prepared salad's and sandwiches to prepared food for take-away's and item's from the gourmet grocery}



{Dean and Deluca's store}



{Dean and Deluca's store displaying Jamon and Prosciutto}


{cookies at Dean and Deluca's}



{Melissa's in Cape Town}




{Melissa's in Cape Town}


{Newport Deli in Cape Town}



{Meryl Streep and Steve Martin in the movie 'It's Complicated'}



{I fell in love with Meryll Streep's character, Jane's amazing bakery}





What's your favourite Gourmet cafe?





{Image Source: Joan's on Third, Melissa's, Dean and Deluca's, NewPort Deli}

1 comment:

  1. i love bakeries and cafe style shops!
    I would love to own one but don't think i would have the time to stay there all day

    sounds amazing - its a fabulous dream to have :)
    yay

    Betty Bake x

    ReplyDelete