Thursday, December 16, 2010

packing.. packing.. packing..

Today is my last day of work for 2010, I feel like its break up day on your last day of school , before the holidays start.. It will be waiting to hear the school bell ring and then ill run out the office screaming "im ooooonnnnnnn holiiiidaaaaayyyy". Tonight Im flying to Durban for a couple of days before I leave for snowy, winter London. I am so excited. I cannot wait. Being the neat organised perfectionist I am, I usually enjoy packing. I lay everything out on my bed and make sure Ive got everything but last night, I got into a panick and just started pulling out my winter clothes and throwing in like 3 scarf's, gloves, beanie's and long tops. AND then of course Ive had to pack a few summer clothes to0, for Durban. (doesnt make this whole packing thing easier) And now im starting to wonder if Ive packed enough and if ive packed the right things. Its so difficult packing for London when it's boiling hot outside and the sun shines all through the night basically. So I called my mum hoping she would convince me Id packed the right things.. -I must get my shopping addiction from her because when I asked her if I should take over BOOTS (boots yes boots.. what you wear in winter) she answered with "Nooo it takes up space in your case, we'll just buy there". So, now im heading off to London, to the snow- with no boots. London shops.. dont let me down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment