Wednesday, March 16, 2011

JACK











Meet my little minature yorkishire terrior, JACK. He is the most adorable, cutest little puppy I have ever seen. I am so in love with him, and wanted to share him with all of you. He started puppy school last night. He was by FAR the smallest. There were four other puppies in his class, a ridge back Toby who was so hyper active and boncy, a golden retriever Penny, a white labrador Sheba and a little Schnozer Benjamin. Jack felt very out of place and spent the hour hiding behind my feet shaking. But, when it came to 'knowing your mother' Jack was the first to sprint across the lawn to me... He was born on December the 28th, and is 10 weeks old this week. He weights 0.7kgs- how TINY?! I will definatly be adding more photo's of him!
xoxoxo

1 comment: