Friday, March 18, 2011

Here comes the bride




Brides, Grooms, Bridesmaids, Gowns.. thats what is ON my mind. Started my freelance assistant position with FAIRLADY magazine on Thursday, and even though it has only been two days. They have been incredibly fun! Went gown sourcing yesterday first stop was Gavin Rajah. My word. No words can explain these bridal gowns. Then onto Lady Marmalaide in Claremont where my heart stopped beating when I saw this tulle skirt and bodice top wedding gown and lastly a little wedding store outside Cavendisch- it was filled with propper wedding gowns, big poofy over the top gowns with full skirts and a trail.. While sourcing in the store, a bride to be was having her dress fitting. She was sobbing with happiness with her bridesmaids- it was so precious! Bring on the next three weeks of bridal soucing, studio shoots, styling, the main shoot in Hermanus and lots of wedding stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment