Monday, January 24, 2011

nom, nom, nom. . . .









So its just a month over christmas.. and the festive season binge seems to still be racing past. The bad news is.. now the stores are stocked up on Valentines Day treats and filled up there shelves with easter eggs. White eggs to be exact. My favourite. My downfall. So basically todays blog is food related. I was doing my daily blog snoop this morning when I came across these um... disturbing images. Disturbing for some... beautiful for others. There is definatly something about these images which makes you take a second look. Maybe its that they arent photo's (unbelievable right?!) But they are actually paintings by a women called Lee Price. Lee's series explores the relationship between women and food... what you think? You like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment